Skip to main content

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Oregon Tax Information

  • The state does not have a sales tax; instead it assesses a transient lodging tax for hotel stay.
  • Individually billed accounts (IBA) are exempt from the transient lodging tax.
  • Centrally Billed Accounts (CBA) are exempt from the transient lodging tax.

Need help recognizing a card or telling if a card is an IBA or CBA?


Travel Card


Proof of federal employment may be required.

Laws, Regulations, Policies

Point of Contact

Updated February 15, 2023

An official website of the General Services Administration

Looking for U.S. government information and services?