Skip to main content

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

New Hampshire Tax Information

  • The state does not have a sales tax, but assesses a meals and rental tax for hotel stay.
  • Individually billed accounts (IBA) are not exempt from the meals and rental tax.
  • Centrally Billed Accounts (CBA) are exempt from the meals and rental tax.

Need help recognizing a card or telling if a card is an IBA or CBA?

Laws, Regulations, Policies

Point of Contact

Updated February 15, 2023

An official website of the General Services Administration

Looking for U.S. government information and services?