Oregon State Tax Information


Best Practice:   Before booking your hotel, call ahead to verify state tax law compliance. If your hotel does not comply with state tax law, it is recommended that you chose an alternate hotel.

Am I exempt from state taxes?

IBA/ Travel Card - Yes, IBA cards are exempt from state lodging taxes.
CBA/ Purchase Card - Yes, CBA cards are exempt.

What forms if any will I need?
No forms are required for Oregon, but you must display proof of federal employment.

Who is the main point of contact?
Oregon Department of Revenue:  (503) 945-8123 and (800) 356-4222
Email:  Spa.Help@oregon.gov

What are the important links?
Oregon Department of Revenue
Oregon State Lodging Tax

Are there any additional information or instructions?
Oregon Department of Revenue Business State Lodging Tax Information
Oregon Summary of Oregon Taxes – Sales Tax (Page 9)

*Updated 4/3/14

Oregon State Flower


The GSA SmartPay® program provides charge cards to agencies/departments throughout the U.S. government, as well as tribal governments, through master contracts that are negotiated with major national banks.

SmartPay® Charge Cards are for Official U.S. Government usage only.


T: 703.605.2808 | Email Support: gsa_smartpay@gsa.gov
This is an official U.S. Government Web site managed by the GSA.