Join us online for the GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum on July 29, 30 and 31!
By attending, you can:
- Choose from more than 100 training courses,
- Learn about all aspects of successfully managing your charge card program, including innovative payment solutions and the latest advancements in program oversight,
- Earn up to 14 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs),
- Network, collaborate and share best practices with other card managers, bank representatives, and GSA personnel, and
- Experience training from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
This online event will benefit:
- Agency/Organization Program Coordinators (A/OPCs),
- Financial managers,
- Approving officials,
- Billing officials, and
- Others who help manage their agency's GSA SmartPay charge card program.
Note: This conference is not intended for cardholders.
There's no charge for this training.
Registration is now open for the 2014 GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum. The event opens at 9 a.m. each morning and concludes at 4:30 p.m. each afternoon. Click here to register!
Click here for information on testing your individual computer.
Follow us on Twitter for conference updates and other announcements!
For questions regarding the GSA SmartPay Training Forum, please contact email@example.com or 703-605-2808.
Looking for your 2011 or 2012 GSA SmartPay Forum training certificate?
Please click here to retrieve your 2012 certificate
Please click here to retrieve your 2011 certificate