Government travel account holders, under the GSA SmartPay Program, are eligible to receive extended benefits coverage. They are covered when the account holder initiates and pays for the entire travel related transaction with their government account.
Any/All benefit are agency specific. This means that some agencies may have more benefits due to differences in the task order.
Additional restrictions, limitations, and exclusions may apply to the terms and conditions of the insurance provisions. Dollar limitations on services provided may vary depending upon the contractor. For details, please contact your issuing bank’s customer service center.
These benefits are provided, free of charge, through the following contractors:
- US Bank
Travel Emergency Assistance
- Lost or Stolen Account Report
- Emergency Medical Referral Assistance
- Prescription Assistance
- Emergency Legal Referral Assistance
- Valuable Document Delivery
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
- Emergency Ticket Replacement
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Assistance
- Emergency Message Service
- Emergency Translation Service
- Pre-Trip Assistance
Auto Rental Insurance (ARI)
For auto/rental insurance (ARI) information, please refer to your Visa/ MasterCard benefits document.