NOTE: The information below is based on available information from the State taxation authority. Please work with the hotel, merchant, or vendor to confirm the requirements of the specific State. Should the hotel, merchant, or vendor have any questions, they should reach out directly to the State for clarification.

Are Travel IBA (6th digit 1, 2, 3, 4) transactions sales tax exempt? Yes

Do I need a form?

No form is required by the State of Florida (please see HERE). The State does allow hotels to require a Certificate of Exemption. See below for more information.

Additional Information:

Who do I contact if I have questions?
Florida Department of Revenue
(850) 488-6800

*Updated 03/08/22