Performance metrics are a critical tool for improving program management. The Center for Charge Card Management (CCCM) is providing current and historical delinquency metrics for the CFO Act Agencies to keep them informed on the overall financial management health of the SmartPay program and for each individual agency listed. These metrics will allow the agencies to:
- Assess the effectiveness of management controls, policies, and practices; and
- Identify areas where increased management attention is needed:
- Travel Account Delinquency Rates Individually Billed Account (IBA) -The percent of travel card balances outstanding over 61 days for Individually Billed Accounts (IBA).
- Travel Account Delinquency Rates Centrally Billed Account (CBA) - The percent of travel card balances outstanding over 61 days for Centrally Billed Accounts (CBA).
- Purchase Account Delinquency Rate - The percent of purchase card balances outstanding over 61 days
- Overall Account Delinquency Rate - The percentage of the aggregate delinquency rate for all card lines of business for the agency