Wyoming State Tax Information


What payment solution am I using?  (Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account)
IBA Travel Account:  No, IBAs are not tax exempt
CBA Travel Account: Yes, CBA cards are exempt.
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card Account:  Yes, includes CBAs that are exempt for lodging and rental cars only.
Purchase Account (CBA):  Yes, CBA cards are exempt.

What forms if any will I need?

Who is the main point of contact?
Wyoming Department of Revenue:  (307) 777-7961

What are the important links?
Wyoming Department of Revenue

Are there any additional information or instructions?
Wyoming Excise Tax Division Tax Pub. #3

*Updated on 04/18/19