SmartPay TwitterSmartPay FacebookSmartPay LinkedIn


GSA SmartPay

Wisconsin State Tax Information


All CBA Travel account purchases GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account meal & incidental purchases
All CBA Purchase account purchases  
All IBA Travel account  purchases   
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account  lodging  & rental car purchases  

Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account

Do I need a form?

Who do I contact if I have questions?
Wisconsin Department of Revenue: (608) 266-2776

Important links:
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Exempt Sales to the Federal Government 

Additional information or instructions:
Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax FAQ link
Wisconsin Rental Car Exemption (Page 19)  

Best Practice:  Before booking your hotel, call ahead to verify state tax law compliance. If your hotel does not comply with state tax law, it is recommended that you chose an alternate hotel.

*Updated 11/25/19



© 2019 GSA

This is an official U.S. Government Web site managed by the GSA.

SmartPay TwitterSmartPay FacebookSmartPay LinkedIn