All CBA Travel account purchases IBA Travel account meal & incidental purchases
All CBA Purchase account purchases GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account meal & incidental purchases
IBA Travel account lodging  & rental car purchases  
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account lodging  & rental car purchases  

Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account

Do I need a form?

Who do I contact if I have questions?
Wisconsin Department of Revenue: (608) 266-2776

Important links:
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Exempt Sales to the Federal Government 

Additional information or instructions:
Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax FAQ link
Wisconsin Rental Car Exemption (Page 19)

 *Updated 11/25/19