|All CBA Travel account purchases||All IBA Travel account purchases|
|All CBA Purchase account purchases||GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account meal & incidental purchases|
|GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account lodging & rental car purchases|
Do I need a form?
No forms are required for Washington.
Who do I contact if I have a question?
Washington State Department of Revenue: (800) 647-7706
Washington State Department of Revenue
Additional information or instructions:
Washington State Special Notice
Amazon Tax Exemption Program (ATEP)
Items purchased through Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries and shipped to this state are subject to tax. However, the Federal Government may receive tax exemption in these states by Enrolling in the “Amazon Tax Exemption Program (ATEP).”
How to Enroll in the Amazon Tax Exemption Program:
- Log in to Amazon.com and place your cursor over “Your Account” on the top right corner of the screen
- On the drop-down menu, select “Your Account”
- Scroll down to “Settings” and select “Amazon Tax Exemption Program”
- Upload the Tax Exemption Form
- Accept the Terms & Conditions, if authorized to do so
- Select “Upload” and complete the remaining steps to complete enrollment
*Updated on 11/25/19