NOTE: The information below is based on available information from the State taxation authority. Please work with the hotel, merchant, or vendor to confirm the requirements of the specific State. Should the hotel, merchant, or vendor have any questions, they should reach out directly to the State for clarification.

Are Travel IBA (6th digit 1, 2, 3, 4) transactions sales tax exempt? No

Do I need a form? Yes, a form is required for Purchase Card transactions. Vermont Sales Tax Exemption Certificates

Who do I contact if I have questions?
Vermont Department of Taxation
(802) 828-2551

*Updated 02/03/2022