All CBA Travel account purchases All IBA Travel account purchases 
All CBA Purchase account purchases GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account meal & incidental purchases
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account  lodging  & rental car purchases  

Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account

Do I need a form?
CBA Only: Utah State Tax Commission Exemption Certificate for Government TC-721G

Who do I contact if I have a question?
Utah State Tax Commission: (800) 662-4335 or (801) 297-2200

Important links:
Utah State Tax Commission Utah Tax & Motor Vehicle Information

Additional information or instructions:
R865-19S-41 Sales to the United States Government and Its Instrumentalities

Are surcharges allowed in this state?
Even though VISA/ MasterCard have eliminated the prohibition against credit card surcharges, merchants in this state are barred from imposing surcharges because it is illegal under state law.

*Updated on 11/25/19