All CBA Travel account purchases All other IBA Travel account purchases
All CBA Purchase account purchases GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account meal & incidental purchases
IBA Travel account lodging purchases *  
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card account  lodging  & rental car purchases  

* IBA cards are exempt from state lodging taxes.

Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account

Do I need a form?

No forms are required for the state of Oregon, but you must display proof of federal employment.  However, some cities require that federal government employees claiming the government exemption must provide to the lodging establishment an additional form:

Who do I contact if I have a question?
Oregon Department of Revenue:  (503) 378-4988 and (800) 356-4222
Email:  Spa.Help@oregon.gov

Important links:
Oregon Department of Revenue

Additional information or instructions:

*Updated 12/9/19