NOTE: The information below is based on available information from the State taxation authority. Please work with the hotel, merchant, or vendor to confirm the requirements of the specific State. Should the hotel, merchant, or vendor have any questions, they should reach out directly to the State for clarification.

Are Travel IBA (6th digit 1, 2, 3, 4) transactions sales tax exempt? No

Do I need a form? No forms are required.
However, a Sales and Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate
can help confirm the transaction is not subject to sales tax in a time where the vendor may be unsure of the validity of the transaction.

Who do I contact if I have questions?
Ohio Department of Taxation Business

*Updated 02/03/22