Arkansas State Tax Information


What payment solution am I using?  (Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account)
IBA Travel Account:  No, IBAs are not tax exempt.
CBA Travel Account: Yes, CBA cards are exempt.
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card Account:  Yes, includes CBAs that are exempt for lodging and rental cars only.
Purchase Account (CBA):  Yes, CBA cards are exempt.

Note:  The GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card Account will not be available until November 30, 2018.

What forms if any will I need?
Exemption Certificate ST-391


This form is recommended but not required. If completing the form, please reference Arkansas Rule GR-31 (see Arkansas Rules link for more details) for the Sales/Use Tax Permit Number.

Who is the main point of contact?
Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration, Sales and Use Tax:

What are the important links?
Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration

Are there any additional information or instructions?
Arkansas Rules

*Updated on 06/13/17