Idaho State Tax Information


What payment solution am I using?  (Not sure? Click here to find out how to identify your account)
IBA Travel Account:  No, IBAs are not tax exempt
CBA Travel Account: Yes, CBAs are exempt.
GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card Account:  Yes, includes CBAs that are exempt for lodging and rental cars only.
Purchase Account (CBA):  Yes, CBAs are exempt.

Note:  The GSA SmartPay Tax Advantage Travel Card Account  will not be available until November 30, 2018.

Am I exempt from state taxes?

IBA/ Travel Card - No.
CBA/ Purchase Card - Yes, CBA cards are exempt.

What forms if any will I need?

Who is the main point of contact?
Idaho State Tax Commission: (800) 972-7660

What are the important links?
Idaho State Tax Commission

Are there any additional information or instructions?
Idaho Government Sales Tax Guide

*Updated 06/13/17