2020 GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum
Join us for the GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum, the premier training event for charge card program managers!
August 4-6, 2020
This year’s GSA SmartPay Training Forum will be held virtually, rather than in-person in Boston, Massachusetts!
We invite you to join us for the virtual forum, which serves as the premier training event for charge card program managers. The 3-day virtual event will feature comprehensive training covering all aspects of how to successfully manage your charge card program.
Who should attend the training forum?
- Agency/Organization Program Coordinators (A/OPCs)
- Financial Managers
- Approving Officials
- Billing Officials
- Other agency personnel who play a role in managing their agency’s GSA SmartPay charge card program
This event is not intended for cardholders.
Important Items to Note:
- Late May 2020 - The GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum’s website goes live with 2020 forum details. The website will showcase helpful information, such as the training schedule, GSA SmartPay Program Certification (GSPC) requirements, mobile app information, and more.
- June 2020 - Online registration and class registration open. Please note that no fee is required to register for this valuable event.
- During the 3-day virtual event, we will hold scheduled training sessions with the opportunity to chat with presenters. If you’re unable to attend the scheduled training sessions, registrants will be able to view the courses on-demand through Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) will be available for many of the scheduled and on-demand courses. You will also have an opportunity to earn a GSA SmartPay Program Certification (GSPC) - formerly called the Charge Card Manager Certification (CCMC).
- If you received the GSPC - formerly called the Charge Card Manager Certification (CCMC) - in 2017, please note that it expires in 2020. In order to renew the certification for another three years, 2017 recipients are required to certify that you took 5 total GSA Qualifying and/or Bank/Brand Qualifying classes over the course of the 2018, 2019, and/or 2020 forums.In September 2020, 2017 recipients will receive an email that explains how to certify that you’ve met the 5 total class requirement. Once you complete the steps detailed in that email, the renewed certification will be available to you for download.