2014 GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum
Date: July 29, 2014 - July 31, 2014
Location: Virtual Event
Join us online for the GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum on July 29, 30 and 31!
By attending, you can:
- Choose from more than 100 training courses,
- Learn about all aspects of successfully managing your charge card program, including innovative payment solutions and the latest advancements in program oversight,
- Earn up to 14 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs),
- Network, collaborate and share best practices with other card managers, bank representatives, and GSA personnel, and
- Experience training from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
This online event will benefit:
- Agency/Organization Program Coordinators (A/OPCs),
- Financial managers,
- Approving officials,
- Billing officials, and
- Others who help manage their agency's GSA SmartPay charge card program.
Note: This conference is not intended for cardholders.
There's no charge for this training.
Registration is now open for the 2014 GSA SmartPay Virtual Training Forum. The event opens at 9 a.m. each morning and concludes at 4:30 p.m. each afternoon. Click here to register!
Click here for information on testing your individual computer.
Follow us on Twitter for conference updates and other announcements!