GSA SmartPay

State Tax Information

Centrally Billed Accounts (CBAs) are exempt from state taxes in EVERY state and requires a form in 13 states for CBA purchase cards and 2 states for CBA travel cards.  Individually Billed Accounts (IBAs) travel cards are exempt in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and 11 states (highlighted in yellow).  IBA exemptions require a form in 6 states and in Puerto Rico.  Please select your state/US territory of interest below to see the exemption status and download the appropriate form, if required.

FusionMaps XT will load here!
U.S. State or Territory
Tax-Exempt State
Selected U.S. State or Territory

© 2015 GSA

This is an official U.S. Government Web site managed by the GSA.