Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

Am I tax exempt in this state?

IBA/ Travel Card - Yes
CBA/ Purchase Card - Yes, CBA cards are exempt.

What forms if any will I need?
Form AS 2916.1 (IBA Only)

Who is the main point of contact?
Department of Treasury
Internal Revenue Collections Area
Bureau of Income Tax
PO Box 2501
San Juan, PR 00902-2501
(787) 721-2020 or (787) 729-0112
Email:  InfoServ@hacienda.gobierno.pr

What are the important links?
Departmento de Hacienda Gobierno de Puerto Rico

Are there any additional information or instructions?


Puerto Rico




The GSA SmartPay® program provides charge cards to agencies/departments throughout the U.S. government, as well as tribal governments, through master contracts that are negotiated with major national banks.

SmartPay® Charge Cards are for Official U.S. Government usage only.


T: 703.605.2808 | Email Support: gsa_smartpay@gsa.gov
This is an official U.S. Government Web site managed by the GSA.